For so many years I have stopped writing my diary over here . . . due to my boring and boring life that I have chosen. . .
Something wrong with my IQ π mental medical review that my IQ is at the borderline of average IQ of normal people so in another word I am quite retarded πππand that's explained why I couldn't even solve simple math calculation πππ€£π€£
But few people knew that I have special super super super six seven eight senses to help to prevent to protect myself from trouble and disasters, nobody knows my true ancient divine identity as I was "one" of the ancient the first the divine wisdom Sophia reborned as a human being and other "me" might reincarnated as humans aliens animals monsters demons or some of "me" have returned to the source the pure spirit realm above the matter/physical/lower realms of heavens and the entire universe. . . accordingly to the gnostic Theravada Buddhism cosmology. . .
And I will keep this secret bury until my death. . . Forever and ever ever. . .
I have changed recently after my awakening to remember my past lives lives lives. . . A cold chilling quiet person π³π³π³ I don't smile anymore I became sarcastic towards people I don't like . . Usually my old self was a friendly funny laughable personality. .
Today the old Aunt boss ard my house is quiet rude and unpoilte π‘ I will never never never bless her and her messy shop anymore π³ she has reviewed her true self after knowing her many years. . . Human dark personality is always hidden from the outsiders lollllll π³ human cruel selfish uncompassionate nature π³ that's why I have changed becoming a cold chilling quiet person I don't like human and yet I am still a human being π€£ππ€£ππ€£ππ€£. . . Nayyyy I am not a human at all a complicated stories π€£ππ€£ππ€£π€£π€£π€£. . .
Tmr back to the people park complex an asura warzone world π π π for work π I have given up those people of this complex my heart has died no more love no more laugh no more smiling face no more friendly funny Sophia but the question is they don't know but some knew some whom close with me have noticed my new personalities πππ who cares as they are all selfish greedy unreasonable assholesss π³ππ€£ππ«£π¬ππ very greedy for money π€ π° π° π°
Ok enough for today it's to take my three in one meal and dress up for the tmr freelance therapist job π³π³π³πππ€£ππ°π°π° btw who is the asshole who invented the money π° π° π° see you again my personal diary πππ
Sophia-Lotus A Gnostic Theravada Buddhist Witch
No comments:
Post a Comment