Because of my karma trying to protect the world???? Or Christ is secretly helping me 😳😳😳 as for many years no serious earthquake activities shaking my country from the influence of earthquakes countries like Indonesia 😳 and no earthquake in Malaysia beside the eastern Malaysia 🤔🤔🤔
All ye Spirits of rain, water and wind please listen to me as I was I am I the all source of divine wisdom Sophia please rain down to wipe out the fire in Europe and stop all heavy pouring in all countries and restore the normal temperature of all countries and remove dissolve the heat of all countries that have been affected 😔😔😔 although I couldn't control the nature elements anymore due to the unbeatable powerful karma Forces of destruction of the mother earth and earth Goddess that fell on me sick in the past and present and in the future. . .
I will listen to the source and stop the suicide actions that challenging the most powerful force energy of the entire heavens and the universe I have no choice but to protect myself for the sake of better benefits of all humanity on mother earth 🌎🌍🌎
So must it be so this is the way and the only future destiny I have to face 😔😔😔
. . . . . . . . Hopefully hopefully hopefully one day the dark force will repent of his and their evil deeds 😔😔😔 Dreammmmmm on Sophia continue to dream the impossible impossible of impossibly realization of repentance 🤔😳🤔😭😡🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😬
Sophia-Lotus A Gnostic Theravada Buddhist Witch
No comments:
Post a Comment