Friday, 14 August 2026

Haze is back 😭

 I couldn't help. . . Or else I will fall sick again. . . Unbeatable forces of karma is the truly only forces that nobody from above n below could challenge. . .

Wind wind Wind 😔 please listen to me although I couldn't control you anymore but at least I was the old ancient mother of all source 😔 please move the haze away from Singapore towards. . . But Don't know where to 😳😁😭🤣😂. . .  Please rain to wipe out the fire in Europe 😔 🌍🌍🌎 wind wind Wind rain rain rain where are you going 😁 please follow me to the end of the of world 😳 my world. . . as I have dementia only left few more years to live 😭😭😭 but looking at the bright side as I gonna to be free and have a new life again 😁😁😁 but don't know my new life gonna to fall on which country which galaxy which earth . . . But this time I chose to return to the source of possible 😭😭😭😔😬😘 

To be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment