Thursday, 13 August 2026

I was I am the ancient divine wisdom Sophia

Only recently I have managed to recall my first past live of millions millions millions past past past lives in the endless cycle of the infinity Time. . .

I was ancient divine wisdom Sophia 

I am still now. . .

I was I am the source of all living beings creatures non beings aliens and many others. . .

I was captured by my own creation . 

There are many many many "me" wandering around the whole universe after I had been trapped and "killed" by the dark forces that I had created imperfectly and mistakenly 😭😭😭 My divine soul has been broken from millions pieces, millions of me wandering around the dark universe forgotten my true divine self until Christ saves me again and again and again and. . .

Thank you Christ 😔

Now I have awaken and recently I have discovered that I may have dementia and left only few years to live accordingly to the medical science history. . . But . . 

Those evil spirits of the dark forces are harassing me now as they have realized I have fully awaken. . .

 I have been struggled of fighting with the evil ones from many past lives from their . . . But I am I will still fight with them . . . I want them to pay of my many past lives suffering. . I want to be stronger with my divine psychic power to destroy all the evil ones that I have created in the beginning of time. . .

I have dementia and I will soon forget who I was and all important message for me. . 

To win this war I must change to be a dark destroyer and I will and the only choice that I have now as nobody will help me nobody will know who I really am only the divine Christ knows 😭 I must pay all the karma that I have committed in the beginning of time nobody can save me but only myself even Christ could not change my karma but only reminded my true divine seft . .

To save myself from dementia I need to master the ancient reiki healing and with the help of real gemstones plus meditation. . . I will I must create a new form or an ancient way of self healing. . . absorbing the raw universe energy to heal to cure to boom my illness my dementia and lastly becoming the most powerful witch in the galaxy to win and save myself and the so called war . . .

To be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment