Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Dear revenge 😡

 I might not return to the source and reunion with divine wisdom Sophia, 😔😔😔 I am thinking thinking about staying behind on earth and continued helping earthly beings as they are they were allllll my fault of the creation in the beginning of the world. . .

After I have ended my life I will choose to becoming the powerful witch in spirit form including dark energy to defeat the dark force as they and he must pay for all my sufferings in this life and the millions millions millions past lives and the millions millions millions of " me" who have been lost and wandering around the dark cold universe that is still under the controller of the dark force fallen god creator Yaldabaoth later known as Satan who had been cast down to the abyss of Tartarus a dark deepest abyss of realm of titans aka asura. . .

May the source of the great Maha holy spirit blessings and understanding 😭😭😭 I must I will I need to be responsible for my creation mistakes in the beginning of time and physical/material world which is indirectly created by me through the dark force creator of the entire physical realms of heavens and the universe as I will not I must could not run away from my big big big mistakes 😭😭😭😡😡😡😳🌍🌎😬😡😡😡😡😭😡😡😡

So must it be 😔 and may the unbeatable powerful forces of karma help me to defeat the dark force. . .

Sophia-Lotus A Gnostic Theravada Buddhist Witch 

No comments:

Post a Comment