Friday, 14 August 2026

Christ



Christ has restored the partially of my divine energy to ward off the dark forces. . .but for many years I have forgotten and didn't use my psychic energy since I have chosen to live a normal life like others. . And that caused my psychic power gone and hidden deeply inside my sub sub sub consciousness 😔

I made a choice to live like a normal human being for many years and tried to forget the "old self" . . Do I regret 😂 nope. . .

Many years ago I tried to use my psychic power to save the climate crisis but I was stopped by an ancient ancient. . . that she said Those ungrateful selfish human beings have been taking advantage of mother earth Goddess nature resources and worst still they are polluting and killing the earth and mother earth Goddess slowly and painfully. 

 . . . 

I have tried to argue with her but she warned me any attempting to save climate crisis I will be paid and punished by the unbeatable forces of karma. . . and I fell sick whenever I tried to save the climate crisis. Again and again and again. . . until my immune system becoming weaker and weaker 😭😭😭 and I pity mother earth but I also pity the human beings. . . But year after year I began to hate human cruel and greedy nature. . . that's explained why I don't like and avoiding the contact with any beings for many many years until now then I realized that I don't like human beings 😳😳😳 sometimes nope most of the time I don't quite understand myself and the confusing split personality of mine have torn my life chaos 😁😘😭😞😬🫣 I hate human nature 

And out of the blue blue blue whatever . . dementia disease attacks me 😭😭😭😭😭😭 only left few years to live accordingly to medical history of dementia patients. . .

 Yet I still tried to figure how to go against the unbeatable forces of karma for years. . 

To be continued. . .


Sophia-Lotus 

A Gnostic Theravada Buddhist Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment