To keep records of myself Incase I have forgotten ๐ญ๐ณ๐ญ๐ณ๐ญ๐๐๐ณ๐ญ๐ณ
My name is Sophia lotus ๐ชท๐ชท๐ชท
I was born in August 9 my country birthday ๐
I was born in the first day of Chinese lunar seven ghost month ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ That's explained why I can see ghosts , aura energy and . . .
My IQ is below the average person IQ ๐ญ ๐ญ ๐ญ accordingly to the mental health reviews and that's explained why I couldn't solve simple math calculation ๐ญ ๐ญ ๐ญ
But I have super super super extra senses like unstable remote viewing, unstable distance hearing, unstable distance eye view, unstable visions of the past and future and very very very strong "seven sense". . that protect me help me dissolve many problems and everything ๐๐๐
I always wanted to live a normal life hidden my psychic power away and be a good Theravada Buddhist and reach enlightenment in this life but but but . . .๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
My name is Sophia lotus ๐ชท ๐ชท ๐ชท
Lotus was my extra name from my lotus tattoo which is to remember my "dead husband" and covered dissolving the twin butterfly tattoo curse on my back but some stupid rumors out there saying is a blessed lotus by someone or monk or whatever ๐คฌ๐คฌ๐คฌ I give them ๐๐๐ as they are greedy and superstition assholesss
I dislike greedy people and only bless those righteous people especially they need help but not those greedy assholesss trying to get near me for their greediness and evil intentions ๐คฌ๐คฌ๐คฌ and if they provoked me instead of blessings but serve them with curses until they have realized their mistakes then the curse will be dissolved automatically. . . And the curse is automatically cast out once I am being provoked or touched without my permission but they didn't know that at first will be good luck blessings then later turn into a bad curse ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ I have warned them but those assholesss still blinded by their greediness ๐๐๐
I dislike human beings and yet I want to help climate crisis but was stopped by the most powerful force of karma in the entire world then I became weak and fell sick often ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ as I have tried many times many ways to challenge the unbeatable powerful force of karma. . . But I have failed. . .
My so called dead husband his name is CY as we met on the plane flying towards Thailand 1999 lunar month and date 07/07/1999 ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ legendary of the Chinese love story involved a mortal man and a goddess. . .
I hate my father my sisters and my brother as they are big hypocrites liars and great pretender of innocent good people ๐ ๐ ๐ to help people just to feel good for themselves or mostly illusions to keep them happily. . . ๐๐๐ They are nutcases too but sadly they didn't know ๐คฃ๐๐คฃ๐๐คฃ but I love my mother and always share my merits with her hoping she would rebirth in good condition place and family and whatever is good ๐ ๐ ๐
I have been stalking by stalkers with dark aura but they didn't know ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ and I hate them as they are police of my country or control freaks too as they have destroyed my life making my life more miserable lonely depression isolation and others ๐คฌ๐คฌ๐คฌ
I am a lone wanderer as I don't like the human nature. . .
Most importantly I was a divine wisdom Sophia mother of all source ๐ณ ๐ญ ๐
I must be a most powerful grey witch with dark and white magic forces in the universe to defeat the dark force and destroy the dark energy that influenced human beings. .
Since I am both M and F so I could practice the yin and yang energy as the dark and white magic forces to be the most powerful grey witch in the universe ๐ช ๐ช ๐ช
To be continued if I still remember ๐คฃ ๐คฃ ๐คฃ ๐คฃ ๐ ๐คฃ ๐คฃ ๐คฃ ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment