Saturday, 15 August 2026

Dear diary Best friend πŸ’“

 Dear best friend do you miss me πŸ’‹ as I miss you so much my best friend diary ❤️❤️❤️ 

Today my brain my memory gone haywire θ΅°ηΊΏπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Dementia is indeed uncured disease or whatever. . . as I kept on checking my phone clock photo to check what time I have started the session. . . πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I am wondering why I kena the dementia 😳😳😳 depression, no appetite to eat, insomnia, not enough sleep, stress too much over people, kept on hiding at home doesn't want to go out, sadness, loner, didn't communicate much with people, hide from the cruelty world,. . . Many stories many factors many mental health and don't know what. . . Sometimes when someone using simple words talk to me I was lost 😭 I couldn't understand the simple simple words and took sometimes to realize to understand to . . . Sometimes I got lost but later recovery πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ hopefully next time I lost my way again and gone back to the heaven the source the pure spirit realm πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” so must it be. 

Today finally I complained that the fat pig Tracy to Kent πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ expectedly she jumped up and down to the both bosses πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I chose not to quarrel with her as my status is so high so class πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yet so sad so dying I was I am the mother of all source 😳😳😳 but I realized it too late becoz of the dark forces interfere. .  and I am a crazy witch 🀣🀣🀣 and early on εŽι™€  male boss face black black as I didn't greet him and never help him one job session 😳😳😳 he was staring at me while I was in and out the next door shop πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ afterall I am one of the best service best skill best worker best freelancer and . . Best don't know what 😳😳😳 over there and many customers are requesting my service but but but I will not give good service anymore at his shop . . . Maybe he has regretted of his foolish attitude and whatever shit. . Who cares as I am dying gonna lose my mind lose everything soon but the question is I don't own anything 🀣🀣🀣 

PPC business is getting worst as too many shops too many choices for the customers and the customers have been divided amongst the 80 plus shops in PPC . . . So the end is coming πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ follow me to the end of the world follow me to the end of my world follow me to to to to the source πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Today no dark forces of spirits harassing me . . . Maybe I think so my deadly curse is working 😳😳😳 with the help of many source. . .

Ok I have to say goodnight to you my best friend diary as going shower soon and to eat the only meal I have for today. . .

Good night Christ and sweet dreams to me nothing is bothering my sleep again as I am well prepared but maybe still not enough 😳😳😳

See you tomorrow diary 

Sophia-Lotus A Gnostic Theravada Buddhist Witch 

No comments:

Post a Comment