While I was taking three in one only meal for today I fell asleep ππππ when I open my eyes and shocked seeing the whole place full of so much golden white lights and the feeling is unexplainedable with love peace feeling. . Then the shining part of golden white light fades away π³ a beautiful face humanoid appeared smiling at me and said not in actual words but how to say something like telepathic speaking softly in my head π³ . . Little one welcome to the realm of pure spirit I am Sophia divine wisdom mother π³π³π³π³π³π³ I was speechless and shocked thinking that's me I mean one of me at this beautiful realm. . Then the soft voice in my head speaking that human beings are stubborn and evil most of the time human beings have been slowly destroyed mother earth and earth Goddess there are so many ways to use clean energy to survive to work and for transportation and yet humans chosen the destructive way and slowly murdering the mother earth π π π followed and influenced by the evil spirits of dark lord forces creator fallen god later known as Satan. . . and more shocking news is those terrorists, extreme god worshippers, killers on the street and others are all under the evil spell of the evil spirits of the dark lord forces. .π³π³π³ That's explained why sometimes I was seeing dark shadows ard them. . π³π³π³ I was speechless again so my extra senses are right all the time π³π³π³π³π³ Then soft voice in my head speaking little Sophia stop all your stubbornness stop challenging the unbeatable karma Forces stop solving the climate crisis and becoz of my foolish persistently that dark karma from the destruction of mother earth has fallen on me, dementia and death ππππππππ and I always fall sick ππππππππππππππππππππππππ little Sophia until your time is done please come bk to the source and reunion with us . . . live your world with no regrets no more fights and quarrel as remember my holy status π³ no more engaged with greedy people that surrounding me now and the past no more . . .no more. . I couldn't remember the rest ππππππππ and the final soft voice speaking it's time to wake up from your dream and choose your proper way ππππππππ then above her a more brightening golden white with rainbow colors appeared behind her π³π³π³π³π³π³π³ I am very sure the golden white rainbow colors humanoid figure is Christ π³π³π³π³π³π³π³ππππππππππππππ³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³ then I woke up . . . . .
. . . . . . . this is not a dream as you couldn't remember the dream once you woken up.
ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
πππ
There are more sayings but I am too sad to write . . Tmr to be continued. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment