My Buddha relics or pendant and any Gods or Goddesses pendant 😔😔😔
And . . .
You better start running 💨 💨 💨 if you are over greedy, pretenders, hypocrites, evil and the worst still pretending as a nice person to get close with me as fake "friends" ⭐⭐⭐ to steal the divine power to block and clear your dark karma as for current lives only and as an evil person for this live only . . . that divine Christ has restored the 0000000000. . 00000. . 000000. . 000000.1 % of my ancient divine power/energy just for me only. . .
How dare you 😡😡😡 stealing the divine xxx from the divine holiness Christ. . .
By the power of threefold Karma force 😔😔😔 and in the name of justice force. . . I hereby curse and activate the dark karma of those people from the above I have mentioned. . .
So must it be 😔
I have no choice as someone from above told me to do so as "avoiding the evil ones". . .
Today I was trying to heal the customer next to my customer as his leg is rotten but I couldn't do much as he's not my customer. . . because I have just master the healing treatment but I am still a beginner 🔰 still not yet graduate from whatever . .
Since I could heal myself so I could heal people whom have been contacted with me as friends as customers as a helplessly patient . .
It's getting late now 😔 so little time so lonely so sad so much things to be fulfilling so so so I need . . . More more more whatever ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
To be continued if I still remember 🤣 😉 😉 😉 🤣 😉 😉 😉 🤣 🤣 🤣 😂. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment