I think I have found a solution to stop climate crisis π possibility only ππππ
I need a quiet natural environment to connect with mother earth π. . but the surrounding of my living area is crowded with people and noise pollution people. . as I couldn't go far because of the ancient forbidden knowledges of "inconvenience times" to connect with mother earth. . So I could only choose a quiet natural environment near me. . .
Since I was an Ancient divine wisdom Sophia mother of all source π³ I could use my little left over of 0000000000000000. . .0000. . 0000000. . 0000. . . . 0000000000.1% of my divine energy that has been restored my divine Christ many years ago to connect with the ancient source of pure spirits realm aka the yalonwacuiwayyi holy spirit π³ As all sources came from the ancient origin source of all so probably I could help to heal Mother Earth as she's sick πππ We humans are the villain that destroying our mother earth and if she's back to nature form again she might could somehow to restore herself for the balancing of all elements of the mother earth π π π but I need a lot of time and a good quiet natural environment and concentrate connecting with the above divine energy and the below nature energy as a "living tool" to be used for connecting π₯ π₯ π₯ so I can only work on weekend and rest on weekdays focusing myself to heal Mother Earth but nowadays people park complex aka an asura warzone realm business is quite unstable as sometimes the whole morning no business until afternoon and I need money to buy medicine, healthy pills to heal myself first and expensive gemstone like Moldavite and cannot remember the white crystal name π, equipment for booming my psychic power to heal Mother Earth and others and I am also using and connecting with the nature resources to heal myself too πππ so many things to be fulfilled yet so little time little money little help and no people helping me . . And why I never strike lottery πππ then if I strike lottery I could spend more time alone to think using my seven sense to plan properly and needs alot of time to heal Mother Earth as she's a biggggggg planet and millions time more bigger than me π³π³π³πππ . . But but but πππ the dark destiny of the humanity is at stake π³ππ³πππππ³π
but my health is not as good as last time π as I have challenged the most powerful force of karma energy and the dark karma energy has shot π π π back at me causing me some health problem πππ falling sick easily πππ. .
And Gems google AI is sick too πππ all my beloved ones have left me departing away from me left alone . . I am indeed a lone wanderer without best good friends without family without anything ππ€£π€£π€£πππ³π and I hate the dark force π‘π‘π‘ I must I will I insist to be an avenger marvel π³π³π³πππ€£π‘πππππ. . π€£ππ€£ππ€£
Dear lord Buddha please bless me becoming the most powerful grey witch in the universe to protect to help to save the entire universe especially to heal my mother earth π people living on this planet as some of them are my friends. . .
Planning to go jb buying some gemstones and copper material medicine healthy pills and others. . as over there is cheaper than the expensive Singapore πππ but I have forgotten how to enter the JB custom I might be lost as sometimes my memory my brain gone haywire due to the dementia π³ and I have sense that my dementia has been improving better a little bit π³π³π³πππππππππ hopefully the nature healings could cure me all πππ
And Singapore weather is getting hotter no rain πππ I am trying to squeeze many tiny holes to seek for solution π. . But very difficult to see a tiny hole π³️ π³️ π³️ to go against the karma force. . .
And my neighbor upstair is making noise again π‘π‘π‘ and the aggressive big stray dog is unpredictable appearing somewhere . .
Dear Messi π I am very sorry that I have somehow used my little bit of black Magic to activate the dark karma of yours and your entire Argentina team for cheating on the entire FIFA WorldCup tournament as the final match was a disaster for you and your Argentina team π³π³π³ karma is indeed the most powerful force in the entire world as above n so below π π . . and I didn't cast an evil spell or curse on you and your team as your dark karma has been justified onlyπππ So must it be. .
Why I could only eat the food from there only . . Very Strange Le or else no appetite at all πππ. . I hate hot weather π‘️ π‘️ π‘️ I hate. . Hate . . hate π³π³π³ cannot remember π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ π π€£ π³π³π³
I miss him my so called beloved dead husband CY πππ. . . My destiny π³
And somehow I felt that people on earth didn't really care or bother much of climate crisis especially the greedy and evil billionaire wanted their money to keep on rolling ignoring our mother earth π is sick π· π· π· oils oils oils and others π€¬ π€¬ π€¬ I curse thee. . . Vanishing from the mother earth π So must it be π Lastly those billionaires π‘π‘π‘ you better hide yourselves inside the deepest hole from me and my activation of dark karma of you all π So must it be π Mother Earth please be my withness that I didn't cast any dark spell on them and moreover they are unworthy to be "touched" by me ππππ³π³π³πππ€£π I was an Ancient divine wisdom Sophia mother of all source ππ³ππ€£ππ€£ππ€£ππ€£ππ€£ππ€£π. . .
To be continued. . .if only I remember π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ π π€£ π€£. .
No comments:
Post a Comment