Friday, 4 September 2026

Forever Hidden Secrets of mine πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

 Until my death I will never review to anyone including those normal friends of mine. . . 

So must it be πŸ˜” 


As I am sensitive towards energy especially noise and the upstair neighbor is knocking his work again as he brings his knocking projects home πŸ˜” even the noise has been reduced but I still can sense it moreover I need the morning and the night to do my stuff especially morning times I need enough sleep 😴 So I am sorry I have to activate the dark karma of this noisy neighbors upstair somehow as I have spoken with him many times but he's crowded with dark energy 😳😳😳. . 

And those people from people park complex an asura warzone world with dark aura have been disturbing my peace  consciousness while I am trying to make a simple living for myself only and furthermore the dark soldiers has been blocking my divine luck to win lottery so that I could spend more time alone peacefully to do everything πŸ˜”. . .

Tonight I will activate some more dark curse to destroy the dark soldiers. . .

So must it be. . .


To be continued. . If I still remember 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜‚. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment