Wednesday 9 March 2016

Rich. Poor. Life. Slave. Hell.


When I was waiting for bus hiding in the Bustop with several ppl from the hot Sun,
A lady came out of a expensive restaurant and gone into a big expensive car. . .
Many staring at her with envy eyes or hatred. . jealous eyes!

That's why the poor wanted to be rich than  awaiting for bus under the hot Sun. .

Sad. . . disappointed. . angry I am yet am feeling more sad for myself and them or
Humans on earth. . .

In Chinese/buddhist belief all dead must go to underworld to rest n awaiting for their karma judgments but in the west they don't believe in that as their religion beliefs in good soul go to heaven n bad soul go to hell
Esp Christian Islam Jewish. . .

Question is how many people truly believe in heaven and underworld. . .

By faith or word only?
By hope or dream?

Until they witness them. . .

Then my bus came as usual I rushed for a sit hahaha my survival style:p

I looked around inside the bus realizing one or two Singaporeans only the rest are foreigners = workers mostly
This is my country my life :(

Now I understood why so many USA support trump as president to build wall against Mexico to stop foreign workers stealing their jobs. . .

Common people like me in Singapore are sad and stressful over job expectations. .
I choose to be poor as I was offered once to be rich by my special abilities. . .

If I were the goddess I would help the poor than the rich selfish. . .

I am tired.

I am so tired of repeating the same thing again. . Those stalkers are back. . My privacy is again being invaded by those jerks. . . I cure their hell await for ye sooooon. . So must it be.

I am tired of repeating same thing every day. . Hoping my life would end soon in a peaceful way. . .

I have no family no friend no love. . .
I have nothing to hold on to. .

Let it end soon. Let my world end soon
Let the earth rest for long long times. .
Then restart " in the begining " . . .
So it shalt begin. . .

Sophiaeve lee

No comments:

Post a Comment